Join the A Stage Reborn team!
A Stage Reborn is run by an internal team of staff that handle the nonprofit’s day-to-day operation. If you’d like to join the team, take a look at our postings below! Once you’re ready, go ahead and submit an application to our team!
- You submit your application.
- The application is reviewed by HR and forwarded to management.
- Management reviews the application and decides on interviewing.
- After the interview, management forwards its decision to HR.
- HR reaches out to you with the results.
- HR coordinates orientation and training with new staff.
Email HR@AStageReborn.com with your questions about staffing!
Looking to just participate on a project?
If you’re looking for listings of cast and crew opportunities for our projects, please head over to the Talent & Crew page where we list posts with info and instructions on casting and crew calls!
Usually acting and crew opportunities are posted to the Talent page; however, sometimes we will assign a staff member to a talent or crew role for purposes of mentoring. We also occasionally take on staff called Project Liaisons and Project Specialists that are broad long-term roles based on particular projects, like stage management or design positions. Those special positions will be posted here.