The goal of A Stage Reborn Sings! is to give everyone the opportunity to learn, practice and hone vocal performance skills in an accessible way. Individual and collective group talent will vary between cycles; however, the overall lessons will include music theory, sightsinging/eartraining, music history and appreciation.
- A concert piece or pieces will be picked for each cycle.
- Singers will be selected from sign-ups submitted.
- Each cycle will be taught workshop style over several weeks.
- Each voice part will be recorded and mixed.
- The performance will be released on our YouTube.
O for the Wings of a Dove, Felix Mendelssohn
[ic_add_posts category=’choir’ orderby=’date’ order=’DSC’]